Thursday, June 19, 2008

•..got it!..•

Just when I'm so tired of finding not only answers for my assignments but also finding reasons for everything..i accidentally read this quote "when theres something you want fight for it..don't give up no matter how hopeless it seems..even when you've lost hope, cause years from now..you're gonna look back and wish you gave it one more shot cause the best things in life DONT come EASY"..then i realized why do i keep on refraining myself from doing things that i really love just because others don't want me to?..and also..now..i have the reason why I'm struggling to cling on you fish.. cause i don't want someday to regret..the regret of losing one of the best things in life that has came my way..love you so much fish..xoxo..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grabeh.. makahilak man pd ta oi...

hmm.. bow jd ko nimo march, as in.. grabeh ka musabot..

tama ka.. at least in d end, d ka magsisi dba?!?

jst know lng when to stop.. ok?

ingats.. happy birthday sa inyo.. ^^
james

March Dawn said...

yah..
anah ko sa imo sa assingment comment..
sa mga ingon ani man nuon nicomment oi..
hmmf..